|CSC Series Composite
- Overall thickness of 4-5/8" and is constructed with a 2" defense barrier of outer
and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique
proprietary, fire resistant material.
- Total protective thickness of 2-7/8" enclosing a unique, high-density fire and
burglary resistant composite material.
- Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
- Removable casters provide easy delivery and installation.
- 2 hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F.
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
- Two to four 1½" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- Two to three 1½" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing
door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. Listed Group II combination lock with chrome-plated spy-proof dial. Optional
electronic locks available.
- Lock protected by a tempered glass
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to
securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width facia panel and matching three point handle.
- Durable and attractive charcoal gray textured finish.